The complete treatment
We want you to receive the complete Pendragon treatment; we provide a dedicated Account Manager to learn about your business and understand your employment, human resource and your back office needs. Your Account Manager will tailor a program for your organisation and will be with you every step of the way to implement the solution and manage your resources from start to finish.
Take a look at the complete back office services we can offer your organisation:
- Cut-out unnecessary admin tasks; managing time sheets and focusing on core business whilst we handle your workload for you.
- Flexibility of invoicing procedures. You specify how frequently you would like to be invoiced; we fit into your pay cycle, just like outsourced payroll
- Government reporting obligations are handled by our qualified personnel for payroll tax, Superannuation, PAYG, end of year payment summary printouts and remittance to the Australian Taxation Office
- Invoicing and collection of money (Total back office support)
- Running of the accounts / your company books
- Accountant and Legal advice
- Monthly reporting to the Australian Tax office (ATO)
- BAS (Business Activity Statement) completed on your behalf. This is a form submitted to the Australian Taxation Office by all businesses to report their taxation obligations.(Monthly or Quarterly)
- GST (Goods and Service Tax) collection and payment
- Relevant insurances advice (payment of insurance rate separate to monthly fixed cost)
- We keep you informed of government regulatory changes and updates which may affect you and your people and act on them accordingly
- Ongoing support from your people manager is our priority. We contact you regularly to ensure we are providing you with the best service
- Your people are better off too. They focus on doing their job well; Pendragon provides administrative and professional support to individuals so they have a better work-life balance and job satisfaction