How Can We Help You?

Frequently Asked Questions

Get more money, more free time and total peace of mind.

What are the TSS 482 Visa processing times?

Although it may vary (depending on individual circumstances) the average time it takes to process a TSS 482 visa is approximately 2-8 weeks.

How do you pay me?

We pay via electronic banking (EFT) which means funds are transferred directly into your account. You will usually receive cleared funds either by midnight the day we process the transfer or by the following morning.

Do you look after my end of year tax return?

Yes, we lodge your end of year tax return for free.

When do I get paid?

You can be paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on the agreement we have with the organisation you are working at.

What day of the month or week is your payroll?

We don’t have a set day, we run payroll every business day (except for public holidays). By processing a payroll daily we are able to be flexible enough to fit in with the organisation and individual preferred payroll dates.

What is 'Living Away From Home Allowance' (LAFHA)?

Living away from home allowance is a tax-free component of your pay that is governed by the Australian Tax Office. It is paid as a food and rent allowance and we can advise you as to whether or not you are eligible for this payment under the Tax Office guidelines.

Does Pendragon charge an entry fee to get me set up?

No, there are no set up or exit fee’s, just an ongoing Management Fee that is agreed up front.

Do I have to take out workers compensation, public liability and professional indemnity insurance?

No, we take care of your workers compensation, public liability and professional indemnity insurances for you.

Can you give me superannuation and general financial advice?

Yes, we have a long standing association with fully qualified financial advisers that are available for you to talk to at any time.

Can I Salary Sacrifice super?

Yes, we can organise additional super to be paid in to your super fund via Salary Sacrifice.

I need information regarding novated leasing, can you help me?

Yes, call us anytime with regards to novated leasing we will be happy to help you.

I am currently contracting through you and have expenses to claim, how do I do that?

All you need to do is email a claim with the receipts when you send us your timesheet and we’ll package this in your next pay. All claims must be relevant to your new contract role and must be substantiated with a tax receipt.

I am considering contracting, can you assist me with setting up an ABN?

We can assist you, however if you contract through Pendragon you have no need for an ABN. Please contact us directly so that we can explain this in further detail for you.

I am a contractor running my own ABN however, my contract period is in excess of 12 months and therefore breaches the personal services income rule. Are you able to help or offer me advice?

Yes we are able to offer you both advice and assistance. If you choose to contract through Pendragon you are free to work without time restraints on contracts. Please contact our office to have this explained in further detail.

I am a freelancer working for about three different companies at the moment. If I were to contract through Pendragon, would you charge extra because of the additional admin?

No, we only charge a percentage fee calculated on income received, so you can work for as many different companies as you wish without incurring additional costs.

I am contracting at the moment but have no time to stay on top of my invoicing, chasing payments and am constantly late with lodging my BAS. Can Pendragon help me?

You already work hard for a living and our main aim is to give you back your free time. We will look after all of your invoicing and alleviate the BAS statement work for you.

I have always been a permanent employee but would like to move into contracting. What advice can you offer? What can you do to assist me?

We can make the transition from being a full-time employee to a contractor very simple, all you will need to do is turn up to the clients site and work. We will take care of setting up contracts and everything else that is required so that you can start work next week if you want.

Need more answers? Contact us and our friendly and helpful staff will give you personalised feedback about how Pendragon services can work for you.
Contact Us