Secure your future in Australia


We can sponsor skilled workers and help with all migration options
Pendragon has a TSS Visa (Temporary Skill Shortage) Labour On-hire Agreement in place which allows us to sponsor overseas skilled workers under the Temporary Skill Shortage subclass 482 Visa scheme on behalf of companies. This visa superseded the 457 visa as of March 2018.
The TSS Visa Scheme allows you or an individual to travel to Australia and work in their nominated occupation for an approved sponsor for up to four years if your/their occupation is on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and for up to two years if the occupation is on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). This Visa also allows them to bring their family members to work or study in Australia. You/they are also able to travel in and out of Australia.
If you/they have a degree or three to five years’ experience in their industry, we can help you/them live their dream lifestyle in Australia.

The Benefits To You

Immigration (Visa) Services

we will organise your 482/TSS visa and assist with your permanent residency when you are sponsored by us.

Salary Packaging

we salary package your pay, which enables us to increase your net income (your take-home pay) each pay period.

Cost of Accounting

we organise and pay for your end of the year tax return.

Tax Liabilities

we take care of tax liabilities for you.

$150k Death & Disability Cover

automatic cover when you choose Pendragon’s super fund (AMP).

Workers Comp

we fully cover you for workers compensation.

Check Your Ability to be Sponsored

My Migration App

Other Visa Options

At Pendragon, along with our qualified Migration Agents we can assist with all aspects of migration including but not limited to: Skilled Migration; Business Owners; Investment Visas; Spouse Visas; Company Sponsored 482/TSS Visa and Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).

To apply you must have a certain skill set to work in an approved occupation on the Department of Home Affairs Skilled Occupation Lists.

The following table gives a general outline of some of the Visas that might be available to you.

Visa Type

Permitted Stay


Tourist Visitor Visa

Each stay up to 3 months
Not permitted to undertake any work that would normally attract remuneration.

Business Visitor Visa

Each stay up to 3 months
Permitted to attend general business meetings, conferences and trade fairs.

400 Short-Term Work Visa

3 months
Permitted to do short-term, highly specialised non-ongoing work. Allowed to stay up to 3 months, 6 months in limited circumstances only.

417 and 462 Working Holiday Visa

From 1 to 2 years
Must not be employed by any one employer for more than 6 months. Must not engage in studies or training for more than 4 months. To get second year must complete three months regional work.

TSS/482 Business Visa

Up to 4 years under MLTSSL

Up to 2 years under STSOL

Not permitted to undertake any work that would normally attract remuneration.

Permanent Residency (PR) Skilled Migration (points system)

There are no work or salary restrictions placed on this visa. Must abide by the Human Resource/Employment laws of Australia. Your occupation must be on the MLTSSL List

Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

Must be employed by the sponsoring company in a skilled role on the MLTSSL List and be offered work for an anticipated two year period and be paid the correct market rate for the position.
Contact us and our friendly and helpful care team will explain your visa options.
Talk to Us