CRM- Giving Small Businesses Big Business Power
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system helps your business grow by managing most of your critical customer information so you can see it all in one place.
The better a business can manage the relationships it has with its customers the more successful it will become. Therefore IT systems that specifically address the problems of dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis are growing in popularity.
Did you also know that when it comes to services, a CRM solution can give small businesses the power of a large enterprise without all the hassles?
Benefits of having a CRM in your business:
– Increased sales through better timing
– Identifying needs more effectively by understanding specific customer requirements
– Cross-selling of other products by highlighting and suggesting alternatives or enhancements
– Tracking all correspondence and documentation that has been passed between you and your clients
This can lead to better marketing of your products or services by focusing on:
– Effective targeted marketing communications aimed specifically at customer needs
– A more personal approach and the development of new or improved products and services in order to win more business in the future
Ultimately this could lead to:
– Increased value from your existing customers and reduced cost associated with supporting and servicing them, increasing your overall efficiency and reducing total cost of sales
– Improved profitability by focusing on the most profitable customers and dealing with the unprofitable in more cost effective ways
– Enhanced customer satisfaction and retention, ensuring that your good reputation in the marketplace continues to grow
Here’s how CRM gives you the capabilities of a big business, while allowing you to keep your small business agility:
1. Product Tracking
Track important info about products and inventory for each opportunity in your CRM system. It’s easy to note all the details you and your customers might need including quantity, price, product codes, inventory, and accounting.
2. Real-Time Quoting
This CRM feature lets sales representatives send real-time quotes to customers, using product tracking data that’s already in the system. These quotes are automatically generated so they can be shared with the customer in mere minutes. This fast delivery system is a great way to keep customers happy.
3. Analytics Data
The traditional running of analytics reports is tedious and overwhelming. This isn’t the case with CRM. Analytics are processed automatically, giving you a regular, personalized look at your business, so you can easily see where improvements can be made, what’s doing well, and what options you have for additional growth.
IMPORTANT: To run an effective CRM, correct data entry from the very beginning is the key as this will enable your business to succeed and grow.
For further information about the services we offer please don’t hesitate to contact us, book an appointment or reach us at [email protected] or 02 9407 8700 where one of our Australian team members will gladly help you.